TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Oktoberfest is strictly an 18 years+ event and all wishing to attend will require a ticket.
2. Proof of age will be required on entry to the event and at all bars when alcohol is being purchased. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 as the event will be operating a very strict Challenge 25 policy.
3. No alcohol can be brought into the event.
4. No food can be brought into the event, there will be food and drink available to purchase at the event. Those with special dietary needs should contact the event organisers if they have special requirements and wish to bring food into the event.
5. Valid forms of ID are in-date photo driving licence and passport only.
6. We reserve the right to refuse admission or request that you leave the event at any time.
7. We operate a last entry policy, which is 2 hours prior to the ending of each session, i.e. Day sessions = 15:00hrs last entry, Evening sessions = 21:00hrs last entry.
8. We operate a no re-entry policy, i.e. once you have entered the event site you can not leave and then re-enter.
9. Tickets purchased are date specific so please make sure you buy the ticket for the correct day and session you require.
10. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
11. No fires or BBQs on site.
12. No bicycles are allowed on the event site.
13. A search policy on all bags brought into the event will be in place and individuals may also be searched at the discretion of the Security team.
14. The management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme.
15. On animals are allowed onsite except for assistance dogs.
16. Customers are to cooperate with and obey any instructions or directions given by the event stewards.
17. Oktoberfest does not permit customers to stand on the benches, chairs and tables for their own safety.
18. Customers are reminded that they are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party.
19. Camping chairs and similar seating will not be permitted on site.
20. All customers will be given a wristband for the event that will allow them into the area which matches their ticket i.e. VIP, Unreserved Seating or Standing.
21. VIP area ticket holders will be shown to their reserved table by a member of staff upon entry. No swapping of tables is permitted.
22. Unreserved Seating area ticket holders will have access to the unreserved seating area. This will be shared tables and benches in true Oktoberfest style.
23. Anyone found in an area that does not match their wristband or without a wristband will be asked to leave the event.
24. Anyone found dancing on tables, benches, chairs, etc. or acting inappropriately may be asked to leave the event.
25. Illegal substances, drugs and/or legal highs and herbal highs will not be tolerated. Bag searches will be in operation and if you are found to be in possession or using any such substances you will be evicted from the event site and/or be handed over to the police.
26. Ensure you look into travel arrangements before you buy your tickets. While we make every effort to help and advise on travel options on our website, we cannot give refunds for problems with getting to and from the event.
27. If the event is cancelled, the organisers shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by the ticket holder, including but not limited to the ticket cost, transportation & accommodation costs or any other losses of any kind.
28. The taking of photographs and footage for commercial use is prohibited unless arranged with the event organisers.
29. The event may be photographed, filmed or recorded by the event organisers. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the photographing, filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Event Team.
30. No glass containers of any kind are permitted at the event.
31. No alcohol bought on the site is permitted to leave the site.
32. We encourage fancy dress and do not have a dress code, except football club shirts are not allowed to be worn at the event.
33. There will be no refunds.
34. We reserve the right to change and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.